I have really been wanting a green Oregon ducks sweatshirt for a long time now. Even before we moved here, I wanted one because Rachel has had one forever and I loved it. They were pretty expensive everywhere I looked, so I kept waiting to get one. We are going to an Oregon Ducks/USC football game on Oct. 31 for Kory's birthday present, so we went to the Ducks store in Eugene last weekend on the way home from Seattle to get some Ducks gear to wear to the game. They had $15-$20 sweatshirts so I finally have one now. I'm very excited!
We have our first soccer game this Saturday and it should be really funny. I had to miss team pictures last week, which made me very sad. It was also our last practice, so I'm just really hoping these kids learned what a thrown-in and goal look like.
Even though the mornings and nights are getting quite chilly, it is still warm and sunny here in the afternoon. Of course, that means I miss all the sunshine because I'm at work. Boo. I have soccer games the next 3 Saturdays, then the Ducks game, then Danielle's wedding...so I have lots of weekend fun to look forward to right now!
My next trip that I am VERY excited about is going to Roloff Farms just outside Portland. If you have ever seen Little People, Big World, then you know what I'm talking about. This pumpkin farm is run by the Roloff family and is only open to the public during the month of October. Lynsey, Anna Kate and I will venture out to the farm on Friday, October 16 and I can't wait! I have that day off work because the State of Oregon has begun implementing unpaid furlough days for all state workers. So, it stinks I won't get paid that day, but I'm excited because I get to take a fun trip and maybe see some celebrities! You can bet we'll be taking the wagon tour of the farm...hopefully Zach won't drive us off the bridge!! (Probably only my Mom will get that)
Here is the link to my Seattle pictures on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018613&id=160201160&l=bced65d879
Nana and Pops Mountain Adventure...
7 years ago

I kinda hope he does drive you off the bridge-you will probably get to be on TV if he does! I'm so jealous and excited for all of your adventures.
ReplyDelete