Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back to Blogging

I have really neglected my blog since I got my iPhone. I don't want to type out a whole blog on there and that is about the only time I am online. Anyhow, I'll try to catch up on recent events.

So, I got an iPhone! :) I love it!! It's definitely one of those things that you don't realize how great it is until you have one. I can't imagine going back to a cheap basic phone now. We cooked an awesome dinner a few nights ago using Epicurious. It's a really cool app where you can search for recipes, get shopping lists, view step by step instructions, etc. This was definitely an adventurous dinner for me, but it was SOOO good!



Kory is gone this weekend to take high school kids to Acquire the Fire. He'll be back in Portland next weekend with jr. highers to attend CIY Believe. Keith Lancaster is doing an Acapella Workshop at our church this Wednesday night, so hopefully I can teach him a thing or two about singing!

We went to the coast last weekend and enjoyed a day in Newport. Here are a few pictures from our trip:



I am VERY excited that several friends will be coming to see me this summer!! Kory's parents are the only people who have visited us here so far, so it will be really fun to show our friends around this beautiful area!

No comments:

Post a Comment