Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blog Reading

I think my lack of posting lately can be attributed to the sheer amount of time I've spent READING blogs rather than keeping up with my own.

Also, my life consists of mostly wedding planning these days which means I can't post on recent events because then you would know everything about my wedding and the surprise is half the fun!

So, that means, that you will continue to get these random thoughts on my mind instead of meaningful posts with pictures and events happing in my life.

If thinking about eating healthy and exercising would produce the same results as actually doing the work, I would be SO fit. I think about it all day long and then I get home from work and eat junk and spend the entire evening on the couch...go to work...repeat cycle the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment