Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lists Make Me Happy

  • I love bullets. I hope other people love them as much as I do.
  • I think it's funny how everyone apologizes for not updating their blog often enough. I don't expect anyone else to blog every single day or even every few days, so I assume you don't expect the same of me. I blog when I have something I want to write about. You should do the same. It's very freeing.
  • I seem to start every single sentence with I...then again, this is a blog about me, so I guess it makes sense.
  • Our first wedding shower is this weekend. Sadly, it's in TX and we're in OR so we can't be there.
  • How in the world did people plan weddings before the internet? (You don't need to answer this.)
  • Modern Family is seriously the most hilarious show on television right now. I love it!
  • We just got a Costco membership and have quickly realized that it is the biggest impulse buy store ever! Of course, impulse buys there can cost you $400!
  • I want an iPad 2 so badly. Have you seen that cover? Genius!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this blog for many reasons:
    1. I heart bullets as well
    2. Michael and I were at the Midland version of Costco (Sam's) this weekend and I 100% agree with you. Eek!!!
    3. Modern Family is amazing (just like you!)
    4. I'm sad you can't be at your first wedding shower :(
    5. Do you think Costco or Sam's will carry the iPad 2?? ;)

    ReplyDelete