We went to my parents house for a little bit between lunch and the next shower so we could sort gifts from the night before. We were able to decide which items needed to be returned because they couldn't fit in my suitcase or were too heavy.
Next we headed to my shower from people at my parent's church. Once again, I got a LOT of cool things! However, I spent most of the shower wondering how in the world I would get all of those things back to Oregon, especially the large gifts like a lamp!
The only thing I planned to do that weekend and didn't get done was a hair trial, but I felt so sick Sunday night I knew I just needed to get in bed. My hair stylist here in Oregon actually did a hair trial for me last week and I watched carefully and took pictures, so I am sure we can recreate it come wedding time.

No comments:
Post a Comment