1. I get quite annoyed when I ask someone what type of work they've done and they tell me "everything. I've done it all". Really? Everything?? You've flown a spaceship and painted nails and stitched teddy bears and designed clothing and treated patients with malaria and pumped gas and been a dolphin trainer? No? Well then you haven't done everything, now have you? :)
2. Tonight I'll finish reading Mockingay, the 3rd book in the Hunger Games trilogy. I'm not completely finished with the book, so I suppose my mind could change in next 35 pages, but it's not likely. The 3rd book is by far my least favorite. It doesn't seem to fit with the other two and has been difficult for me to read at points. It hasn't kept my interested like the first book did. Anyone else feel the same?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh don't tell me that about the 3rd book! Im just about to start it. The 2nd one seemed to end really abruptly.
ReplyDelete