Monday, March 9, 2009

And so it begins...

I have recently decided to enter the world of blogging. I have been sending out updates on my life for the past 8 months or so that I've been in Europe and I have really enjoyed it! So, I think blogging will be much the same for me. I am still working on this page and have a lot of tweaking left to do. It's definitely a work in progress, but I'll be working on it over the next couple days and hopefully get it looking just like I want.

I am currently living in London and will be here for about 3 1/2 more weeks. My time here has been amazing! I am so excited for our friends to come see us in the next couple weeks. We'll get to show them around London and hopefully do some really fun touring with them as well. We're also planning to hit Rome for a few days right before we head back to America.

My plans for the future are really unknown right now, but that doesn't really scare me anymore. I am excited about the wide-open possibilities! I know God has a big plan for me and it's all working itself out so I am just eagerly awaiting the day when He reveals it to me. This trip has most definitely been a faith-building experience for me. It was a huge leap of faith to come here with no job or place to live or anything, and God has taken care of me in every way possible. I have really learned the value of Trusting in Him completely. It is such a freeing way to live--trusting instead of worrying, believing instead of stressing, praying instead of planning.

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog?! So fun! I'd complain that you didn't advertise this, but seeing as it is only 4 days old I will give you a break :)

    ReplyDelete