Tuesday, December 21, 2010

50 More Things!

So the next 50 things went a little slower than the first 50. I continued to go through my apartment regularly to find stuff to get rid of and I would find a few things at a time that I wanted to send away for good.


This is a bath towel on a folding table--blogger refuses to let me turn this photo so it isn't sideways.






I am now up to 104 items! It may seem silly to you to take pictures and count everything instead of just getting rid of it all, but it's kind of become a game for me and I enjoy it much more this way.

My plan is to do this one more time before the end of the year and I hope to get up to 150 total items by 2011!

1 comment:

  1. I almost forgot that I challenged myself to this!! I should make a pile ... but I'm pretty sure there are at least 10 things that have gone by the by since I promised this. :) And can I just say that if I were the same size as you ... there are some things of yours that I would let you throw away at my house! :)

    ReplyDelete