Monday, February 14, 2011

Picture Update

All pictures in this post are stolen/borrowed. My poor camera has not seen any action in quite some time now. I will attempt to remedy that as soon as I find something in my life that I deem picture-worthy.

I CANNOT wait to get my hands on this happy little guy next month!!




I am obsessed with these granola bars. I have at least 1-2 of them every day at work.

I love this show, but the drama this season is really wearing me thin.
 
Since getting engaged, I have received an e-mail from this website almost every day...weird.


Kory and I are reading this book together as a part of pre-marital counseling. Really good so far!

1 comment:

  1. I had to give up on biggest loser because I just can't comprehend why it takes 2 hours to show us what they do; yet somehow I still watch the 2 hours of the Bachelor. It's a mystery.

    Becks is so excited to have made your blog and can't wait to meet you! ;)

    ReplyDelete