Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blessings

For this past Christmas, one of my best friends, Deonna, gave me a blessings journal. Each day I write down the blessings in my life or things I am grateful for. It has been SO great to see how much I have to be thankful for and what a blessed life I lead. If nothing else, it makes me focus on the positive things in my life. No room for complaining or whining in the blessings journal! I have decided I will continue my blessings list here in my blog. Here are a few of the many blessings I am currently enjoying:
  • 3 days of sunshine in a row!!
  • Got to be a part of Rynn & Jeff's engagement last night
  • Friends visiting us in London for the next couple weeks
  • Taking 4 trips in the next 2 weeks (Oxford, Derbyshire, Stonehenge, Rome)
  • I will be in America two weeks from tomorrow!
  • Joshua Radin and I will be hanging out TOMORROW night! :)
  • I have spent the past 7 months in Europe on an incredible adventure with two of my favorite people
  • The future is wide-open for me and the possibilities are endless!
  • We have a beautiful park right next to our house that I love to visit, especially on these warm afternoons
  • My faith and trust in God are stronger than ever before!
I think all of you should take some time to actually list your blessings and thank God for what He's doing in your life. I promise it really does make a different in your outlook and attitude!

1 comment:

  1. I've been keeping something similar to this called a Happy List since my junior year in high school. It's great!

    ReplyDelete