Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Fun

I took several girls from the youth group swimming at South Umpqua Falls today and it was SO fun! It is only about an hour drive from Myrtle Creek and it is beautiful up there! The really cool thing is that you can sit down and slide off the waterfall into a pool. There are also a lot of rocks to jump off of and lots of fun to be had. Kory came to join us later in the afternoon and we all had a blast!

I just love summer time so much! I'm sure we'll all be sunburned and exhausted tomorrow, but it was great fun today anyway. I hope we will get to do lots more fun outdoor things this summer. Oh how I love living in Oregon! :)

This picture makes the waterfall look tiny, but it is much bigger in real life!








No comments:

Post a Comment