Kory and I both bought new mattresses last week and they finally came in today. I am excited to sleep in my own bed tonight! The couch was getting pretty old. We are in the middle of VBS this week, so we're at the church from 8:30-12:30 for that every day. Since the youth room is all decorated for VBS, we had to have youth group at the park tonight. It feels so good outside in the evenings though--I love it!
I am excited for this weekend's activities also! Friday we'll have our last day of VBS; Saturday we'll go white water rafting with a group from church; and Sunday night we have an all-girls sleepover for the high school girls at the church building. Should be lots of fun! I am SO grateful to get to do all these fun things before I have to start working every day.
Here are a few pictures from the past week:
Kory grilling our hot dogs when we cooked out in the park on
the 4th of July
this park is just a few blocks from our apartments
our picnic in the park; Kory also tried to teach me to throw a frisbee but i am AWFUL at it
these clouds looked really cool when we walked outside of Walmart--they don't look as good in this picture though. i hate that! it's always so disappointing!
Kory's cocoon he's been sleeping in while we waited for mattresses to arrive

No comments:
Post a Comment