Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Excitement

1. Kory is taking the youth group to a camp next week and I have to stay here to work, so I’m bummed to be missing out on that. I am excited to watch a lot of chick flicks and have some good 'me' time though.

2. I will be traveling to Salem for new employer orientation next Tuesday and I think that will be cool. I’ll be taking the company Taurus! Woohoo!

3. It has been crazy hot for Oregon this past week! It was 107 degrees yesterday!! Now I know some of you TX/NM people are thinking, “That’s nothing! We have that every day.” Well, the problem is that a lot of people don’t have air conditioners so that kind of heat is really dangerous here! Luckily, I have a great air conditioner in my apartment and at work.

4. I am very excited to have our first visitors next month! Kory’s parents will be here in a few weeks and I can’t wait to show them around this beautiful place. The rest of you should start planning your trip here!

5. Another fun thing coming up soon—I’ll be flying back to Lubbock in two and a half weeks for Jeff & Rynn’s wedding. I am pumped to see everyone and have an awesome weekend together!

6. I use too many exclamation marks! I just went back through and took out a ton of them because I realized I use them after almost every sentence. I will try to calm down—I just have a lot to be excited about! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the summer can be lonely when your significant other is a youth minister! Evan's finally done with all his long trips, just a couple of day things left. But it is a great time to read and watch girl movies!!

    Jacinda

    ReplyDelete