Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wandering Mind

Last night my dad asked why Crystal (a girl I went to high school with) was changing her last name. I couldn't figure out how he knew that until he told me he was reading it in the newspaper. What?!? Clearly I don't spend much time reading the legal notices. I can't believe that divorces and name changes and personal information like that is broadcast publicly. There really is no privacy left in this world!

One of the applications on my iGoogle page is Places to See. I love when one of the places in this big world that it says you need to visit is somewhere I have been before! :)

The only two shows I really watch faithfully are Scrubs and The Office. I have been catching up on the last few episodes today and my mind has been blown!! I am very scared for the future...I don't think I like where things are going. I have a feeling heart-break is on the horizon for me.

I watched a beautiful sunset last night for the first time in a VERY long time. I can't quit looking at the stars each night and admiring the sky in the evenings. The London smog was just not quite as awe-inspiring...

Mom bought some egg nog ice cream bars a while back but I forgot about them and never tried one. She keeps reminding me about them now that I am home so I tried one this afternoon. I was skeptical at first, but I must say they are quite tasty. What a perfect way to get my egg nog fix when it isn't Christmas time!

I have been unpacking and doing laundry the past couple days and let me just tell you--I LOVE using a dryer! The days of drying clothes on a radiator and hanging them around the room are over. Praise God!



Standing in two countries: 1)Vatican City and 2)Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment